Performance Manager Training
The Affiliate Management Masterclass
8-hours of high-intensity training with Dustin - Value: $2000
Daily assignments to implement lessons - Value: $500
Direct access to Dustin via email - Value: $300
BONUS #1: Affiliate Program Templates - Value: $500
BONUS #2: Recruitment Email Templates - Value: $500
BONUS #3: legal templates - Value: $200
$4000 in total value!
How to recruit affiliates
60-minutes of action-packed takeaways
Methodology of Affiliate Recruitment
The tools that I personally use
How to use those tools
Recruitment emails templates
Frequently Asked Questions
- 300+ PowerPoint slides going over each intricate detail of becoming the best affiliate manager you can be.
- Daily assignments to implement what was just taught.
- A powerful affiliate program checklist, complete with templates for recruitment, welcome sequences, legal terms, and more.
- Dozens of screen share videos for affiliate networks and processes.
- Group Facebook group to discuss issues and hot topics.
- Affiliate 101
- Product Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Choosing the right platform
- Creating the program
- Publisher types
- Recruitment strategy
- Building partnerships
- Fraud Prevention and Auditing
- Creative campaigns
- Program Maintenance
- The Little Things
An affiliate manager is a partnership development representative of the company. Their focus is to grow the affiliate program, but there are dozens of little tasks to be done each day to maximize their efforts. Learn more about what does an affiliate manager do.
- Instructor videos and accountability throughout the training.
- An active online community that you’ll receive lifetime access to.
- Resource Center to access.
- One consultation calls to cover questions about your program.
- Email Dustin at any time.
Most students are working full time, so we have designed the course structure accordingly. Course takers average 10 hours to complete the video training and another 10 hours to complete the assignments. You complete the course at your own pace. The additional tasks take 30 minutes at the end of each session, but, they are not mandatory. However, implementing the strategies learned while it is fresh in your head is strongly suggested.
A good affiliate program will represent 20% of the revenue from the marketing efforts. It will also likely be the lowest CPA of all your marketing channels (besides organic).
If you are a business owner, this course is a great way to learn the best practices of affiliate marketing on your own. It’s also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they’re up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you’re an agency, this course is a tangible way to show that you are a certified performance/affiliate manager, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you’re a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a business or marketing degree. You’ll learn specialized skills that employers today are desperately seeking in an affiliate manager position.
If you’re an employee or marketing professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don’t have a tangible reason to request).