Affiliate Nerd Preaching Partnership
Born and raised in the farmland of central California, Dustin Howes traded in his shovel for a rifle when he turned 18. The old adage goes ‘once a Marine, always a Marine; it may be cliché, but it is spot on. Dustin cherishes the experience he gained from the Marine Corps as it has made him the person he is today. Although the hardcore side of his demeanor has softened in the civilian world, the self-discipline, integrity and work ethic are the staples of his character.
Dustin brings an extremely diverse marketing background to the table. Over the last 10 years and 20,000 hours in the affiliate marketing industry, Dustin has cultivated thousands of partner relationships while observing the industries best practices. While honing his skills and shared experience with other experts in the field, Dustin came to the unfortunate conclusion that the overall management of affiliate programs is wildly misunderstood. He created the only online certification course of it’s kind that teaches how to properly manage a merchant affiliate program. His experience in compliance ignited a passion for affiliate marketing that exudes throughout the course.
Affiliate Career Highlights
- Commission Junction – Fraud Prevention
- Impact Radius – Head of Compliance
- The Search Monitor – Business Development
- Coupon Gurus – Merchant Business Development
- Volusion – Affiliate Manager
- Ice.com – Sr. Manager of Marketing
- Marketing Clique – Director of Marketing
- WP Engine – Manager of Affiliate and Performance Marketing
- Coalition Marketing – Private consultations & fraud audits
- ThePMA.com – currently serving on the Publisher Recruitment Council
He is currently serving on the Publisher Recruitment Council of ThePMA.com.