Frequently Asked Questions
- Initial 30-minute Question & Answer session with Dustin
- The Performance Marketing Manager Training Course including:
- 7 Core Modules
- 10 Video Lessons
- 100+ slides of actionable items
- Optional for Certification
- 7 Quizzes (one for each module)
- 1 Final Exam
- Access to Facebook community where instructors, alumni, & students discuss issues regarding their programs
- A library of proven prospecting, fraud inquiry, and welcome email swipes
- Custom report and CRM templates
- 60-minute program consultation call with Dustin
You move at your own pace. We understand that life happens and that just because you enroll today doesn’t mean you’ll be able to finish (or even start) the class this week. And that’s OK! Take as long as you like. We aren’t going anywhere, and neither is this certification.
- Instructor 1:1 guidance and accountability throughout the training.
- An active online community that you’ll receive lifetime access to.
- Resource Center to access.
- 2 consultation calls to cover questions about your program.
- Email Dustin at anytime.
If you are looking to get certified. Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
It depends on who you are…
If you’re a business owner, this certification is a great way to learn best practices of affiliate marketing on your own. It’s also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they’re up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you’re an agency, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a certified performance/affiliate manager, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you’re a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a business or marketing degree. You’ll learn specialized skills that employers today are desperately seeking.
If you’re an employee or marketing professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don’t have a tangible reason to request).